Welcome to the BMHS Class of 1962 Reunion Website
Hi classmates and friends.
Our Reunion Committee has received 105 guest Reservations. With the elimination of speeches before and after Dinner, we should have plenty of time to mingle and mix with our classmates and friends.
You can find additional information on the website page for "Planned Events" as follows:
1. Friday, September 29: Pickleball
2. Saturday, September 30: Golf
3. Saturday, September 30: 55th Reunion celebration
4. Sunday, October 1: Breakfast at the Road Dawg Restaurant
In the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
I'm saddened to have to inform you of the loss of 3 more classmates: Danny Hill, Richard Marx and Stephanie Wald.
Danny Hill passed away Sunday, August 20, 2017.
Richard Marx passed away Friday, September 1, 2017.
Stephanie Wald - Date/obituary unavailable at this time. We believe Stephanie passed away a few years ago.
Danny's obituary is still available on the Daley Murphy Wisch & Assoc. Funeral Home website, at: http://www.daleymurphywisch.com
Richard's obituary is available at:
http://www.Rosman, Uehling, Kinzer.com
Richard's service is being held Thursday, September 7, 2007, with visitation at 6PM and service to follow at 7PM.
- We will continue to maintain current Photo Albums as we receive photos from classmates. Also, we will create new Photo Albums as needed.
- We continue to encourage all classmates to add your personal profile to the Classmates section of our website if you have not yet done so. Please contact Mike if you already have your profile on our website and would like to update it.
If you have any questions or comments related to our website, please don't hesitate to contact Mike at: